These were originally posted online by The Michael Olaf Montessori Company, but the website I first found them on is no more, and its replacement is dysfunctional. So I have reassembled it here with help from The Internet Archive.
The 10th Anniversary Edition of The Joyful Child: Montessori, Global Wisdom for Birth to Three, by Susan Mayclin Stephenson, can be ordered from Amazon
THE JOYFUL CHILD: Montessori, Global Wisdom for Birth to Three
- Child Development Stages From Birth to Three Years +
- PRENATAL & FIRST YEAR
- FIRST YEAR
- Reaching Out, Grasping, Changing the World (PDF version)
- Sitting Up, Working (PDF version)
- Crawling, Pulling up, Standing (PDF version)
- A Gentle Beginning, Trust in the World (PDF version)
- Unique Development & The Child's Self-Respect (PDF version)
- AGE 1-3
- Family Life: Care of Self, Others, and the Environment (PDF version)
- Family Life: Food (PDF version)
- Toys (PDF version)
- Puzzles (PDF version)
- Music (PDF version)
- Language (PDF version)
- Art (PDF version)
- People: The World is My Home (PDF version)
- Plants & Animals (PDF version)
- Physical Science & Math (PDF version)
- AGE 0-3
Music recommendations:
- G'Morning Johann: Classical Piano Solos for the Morning Time https://open.spotify.com/album/66x05GKb7JtUHSzcWpQLU9?si=QXRM1F-7R5Cj1snah5rzIg
- G'Night Wolfgang - Classical Piano Solos For Bedtime
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6yjhTrQ4ERwjDfxFGoNxcF - The World Sings Goodnight
https://open.spotify.com/album/67Y0ueHIAeMBzUZbvRUcNF - The World Sings Goodnight 2
https://open.spotify.com/album/2sE562XCQ6HMxIgWOgOD7f
I would also recommend this set, as my own kids loved them:
Book Recommendations:
- Global Babies (board books)
- Board books by Helen Oxenbury: I Hear, I See, I Can, I Touch
- My First Library (board books)
We also loved these:
Free Printable Resources: