I have been looking through my old archived blogs from 15-20 years ago and I came across one of my entries for The Simple Woman's Daybook. That site has since gone to invitation-only, and I'm not sure if it's still running.

If you've thought about keeping a reflection journal but you want it to have structure, here's a daily reflection to get you going. The idea is that you write a sentence or two for each prompt about what's going on in your home, life, and homeschool - and it's kind of fun to look back on.
For Today
Outside my window...
I am thinking...
I am thankful for...
From the learning rooms...
From the kitchen...
I am wearing...
I am creating...
I am going...
I am reading...
I am hoping...
I am hearing...
Around the house...
One of my favorite things...
A few plans for the rest of the week:
Outside my window...
I am thinking...
I am thankful for...
From the learning rooms...
From the kitchen...
I am wearing...
I am creating...
I am going...
I am reading...
I am hoping...
I am hearing...
Around the house...
One of my favorite things...
A few plans for the rest of the week: